Graphic design is more than just window dressing…
Properly considered graphic design transcends being decoration and becomes how a piece of communication functions. This can be the difference between its success and its failure. We have decades of experience in the design industry and can elevate your marketing materials from ordinary to outstanding.
Design can be the difference between success and failure
POP is trusted by brands such as Interflora, Vera Wang and the University of Lincoln to design key marketing pieces and we are proud that our clients see us as a safe pair of hands.
The applications for POP’s graphic design skills are many and varied; ranging from branding, promotional collateral and POS to exhibition graphics, animation and vehicle livery.
POP’s graphic design skills include:
- Branding and identity
- Design for print
- Packaging and surface design
- Magazine and newsletter design and production
- SketchUp 3D modelling
- Exhibition graphics
One of the aspects we enjoy most is the challenge of problem solving; how to make a piece more effective. We have achieved client benefits such as increased engagement with a regular publication by altering the format and design. We also achieved production cost-saving with a more effective design for a central piece of a national brand’s Point Of Sale material.
These examples give marketing spend attributed to design a tangible beneficial outcome, highlighting why design is a key consideration in all marketing activity.
Why choose POP for your graphic design brief?
- We have real experience built up over decades in the industry
- We have delivered major pieces for big brands and deliver the same quality and attention to small businesses and start-ups
- We are creative but also understand the need to deliver a practical, efficient result
- You have direct access to the people doing your work
- Our clients’ feedback has placed us in the Recommended Agency Register every year since we began
- We solve problems but try to avoid the word ‘solutions’
For more information about POP’s graphic design services, check out our case studies or drop us a line.