Looking for web design Lincolnshire?
You’ve come to the right place, our aim is to put you in control of your most central marketing asset.
For many businesses throughout Lincolnshire and beyond, a website is the first and most commonly used brand touch-point by customers – getting it right is absolutely crucial to how your brand is perceived and how successful your online strategy is.
The right website is still hugely important, even in the social media age
According to Adobe research, analysing billions of online transactions* worldwide, a total of 76% were either from direct or search engine derived traffic to websites. Compare this to 0.9% from social media and it demonstrates that the right website and search engine strategy are still hugely important, even in the social media age.
POP provides a complete in-house design and development service; beginning with competitor analysis and planning for SEO and content strategy, right through to architecture, design, development and post-launch support. We are based centrally in Lincoln too, so we can collaborate with you easily during your project and hopefully beyond.
Wherever possible we put in place websites that are fully responsive, making sure your website is giving a consistent user experience to visitors, no matter what device or screen size they are using.
Making your website efficient to manage
Often we are tasked with replacing websites that are either inflexible or cumbersome to maintain, both of these situations are a drain on resources rather than a marketing asset. We do everything to make sure your new website is quick and easy to keep updated.
All of our websites are developed within a CMS (Content Management System) such as Expression Engine or WordPress. This enables you to update and maintain your website easily and efficiently.
Web design Lincolnshire, provided by POP:
- Content Management Systems (CMS) for self management
- Responsive web design – ensuring your website displays optimally on all platforms from desktop machines to smartphones
- E-commerce web design and development
- SEO and SEM
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising set-up and management
- Google Analytics configuration, conversion tracking and interpretation
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass and jQuery
- Online member areas and password protected repositories
- WordPress development and theme building
We deliver web design and development projects of all sizes, from micro-sites to large corporate projects working with known-brands like Converse, regional clients like the University of Lincoln and Lincolnshire County Council and owner-managed businesses like LK2 and Taylor Pearson Construction. We also advise start-ups on how to make the most of their budget and how to start getting results in a rapid but sustainable way.
What to expect from working with POP:
- A considered approach to ensure your website has a clearly defined cost, project plan and specification before a single line of code is written
- Constant communication in plain English – our developers have to be able to communicate as well as code!
- Support and training to ensure you can manage your new website efficiently and easily
- Realistic and honest advice derived from genuine experience
- Inclusive project management so you know exactly what progress is being made during the development process
- We also provide a range of complementary services to guarantee consistent quality throughout, including copywriting, photography and animation production to bring movement and life to your new marketing centrepiece.
*2013 Christmas holiday periodPOP Services