WooCommerce website design and development
POP has a proven track record of successful WooCommerce website design and development, creating online stores selling everything from bespoke designer hats and pet supplies to subscription-based services.
If you are looking for a well-supported, flexible e-commerce platform to start selling online or already have a WooCommerce store and are looking for further development or additional functionality, our expert WordPress and WooCommerce developers can help.
WooCommerce is open-source; meaning that it can be customised and modified to create the functionality you want without restriction
WooCommerce is the world’s most popular e-commerce platform, which when you consider it is built on WordPress — itself making up around 34% of the web, it’s easy to understand why. There are around 2 million+ active WooCommerce stores online currently.
One of the main strengths of WooCommerce is that, because of its connection with WordPress, you can create a website that does content creation as well as it does e-commerce. This combination is excellent for building a website that produces good quality, authoritative content to help support and market the products you are selling on the same site.
Like WordPress, WooCommerce is open-source; meaning that it can be customised and modified to create the functionality you want without restriction. It is also surprisingly lean, meaning that your e-commerce store can contain just the elements you need and nothing you don’t.
Benefits of WooCommerce website design and development:
- Flexible, customisable and open-source
- Well-supported by the website developer community to create bespoke functionality
- Create anything from a simple e-commerce store to a complex, feature-rich website
- Integrated payment processing from all major gateways
- Publish related content easily via WordPress on the same website
- Regularly audited by Sucuri
- Quick and straightforward product import and export via csv
- Massive library of plug-ins to extend the functionality
- Comprehensive e-commerce reporting
If you are looking for an expert partner to work with on your WooCommerce website design and development brief, drop us a line or check out more of our work.