Rebranding a business or product can vary in scope from a subtle update or repositioning to a complete brand transformation, and we have the skills and experience to partner with you on your project and deliver it successfully.
Common starting points for rebranding projects include:
- Aiming to reach a new audience
- Trying to create a new vision for your brand internally
- Trying to create or update brand definition externally
- Signalling a change in the brand’s direction
- Bringing together businesses within one brand via a merger or acquisition
Consider function and context first and start by constructing a solid business case for change
If you are considering rebranding, what indicated that you should act in the first place? Consider function and context first and start by constructing a solid business case for change:
- Is your branding causing practical issues?
- Has the brand changed course since its inception?
- Does your brand lack differentiation?
- Has the competitive situation changed and left your brand looking unsophistication or tired by comparison?
- Do you need to reposition the brand or change the messaging attached to it?
You can read a more detailed account of how to conduct a successful rebrand in our blog post How to rebrand successfully.
If you are considering rebranding but either don’t know where to start or have a brief ready to go, get in touch and let us help you deliver a successful, meaningful change.